RV Campers for Rent in Lodi, California
Family RV Rentals at Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Tower Park in Lodi, California
Lodi, California is a central part of Northern California’s wine country. Located east of San Francisco, Lodi offers endless views of flatland meadows, meandering rivers, and the pristine Lodi Lake. While Lodi itself may be known for its wine, Jellystone Park is known for its proximity to the California Delta. In fact, if you come in a Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Tower Park motorhome rental, you may be able to rent one of our kayaks or stand up paddle boards. Trust us, there’s no better way to cool off during the hot summer months!
Like most Jellystone Parks, Tower Park has world-class amenities and plenty of activities for the whole family. Standard amenities include pools, a food trailer, a camp store, and laundry. If you’re looking for something to do while staying at the park, there’s plenty: activities include boating, gem mining, laser tag, jumping pillow, and more!
Spend Some Time Outside Your Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Tower Park RV Rental – Local Attractions
If you’re feeling adventurous and want to explore the area, there are a ton of things to do and see. Aside from being an integral part of the wine industry, Lodi is also a thriving city with its own personality. From budget to upscale, there’s something for every type of family:
- The area is home to several museums, like the San Joaquin County Historical Museum and the World of Wonders Museum. If you’re an animal lover, don’t miss out on the Micke Grove Zoo and the Lodi Serpentarium, which your kids are sure to love. Micke Grove Zoo is part of Micke Grove Park, which features a Japanese Garden, a Tea House and Koi Pond, and other attractions throughout its 258 acres.
- Stone Lakes National Wildlife Refuge is a quick, 25-minute drive from Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Tower Park and offers you a chance to immerse yourself in the wildlife of north-central California. The refuge is home to more than 200 species of birds, as well as a multitude of fish, reptiles, and other creatures. Park rangers offer guided walks, or you can take a self-guided tour through the wetlands on the Blue Heron Trail.
- If you’re looking for something toward the other end of the spectrum, Lodi, of course, has an abundance of wineries and distilleries. But that’s not all it has. There’s an assortment of boutiques in downtown Lodi, like mom-and-pop shops selling things like comics, antiques, and handmade décor.
- On a budget? Don’t worry; there’s a lot of fun, free things to do in Lodi! Take the kids over to the Lodi Skate Park if they need to burn off some energy. Or, if you’re around on a Thursday summer night, visit Cruise Night at A&W Root Beer, where you can check out classic cars while drinking America’s classic root beer.
- Lodi also hosts annual events (also for free!) that are fun for all ages. The Lodi Street Faire takes place every spring and fall, so be sure to visit if you’re around. From May to August, the local farmer’s market is open every Thursday. Hear live music at Music in the Park, which takes place every fourth Wednesday at 6PM.
Where to Find Cheap RV Rentals at Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Tower Park
Vacation isn’t cheap. So, obviously, you want to save money wherever you can. Renting an RV is an affordable compromise between having the conveniences of a cabin and having to sleep on the ground in a tent. If you’re looking for cheap RV rentals at Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Tower Park , check with RVshare first. Here’s why:
- When you work with a peer-to-peer network like RVshare, you’ll work directly with the owner of the RV. There are hundreds of thousands of RV owners that list their rigs on the site, so you’ll enjoy having an extensive inventory to choose from. You can find everything from Class B RV rental Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Tower Park to oversized motorhomes.
- One of the biggest benefits of P2P rentals is that you can rent older RVs, which offers a lot of flexibility for your budget. Most RV rental businesses only allow you to rent brand-new RVs, which is why their prices are so high.
- Since RV owners create the ads and prices themselves, you’re far more likely to find a cheap rental than you would with any other rental option. Many owners also offer deals, like seasonal specials, long-term discounts, free linen and kitchen kits, and more.
- Generally, privately-owned RVs are in better condition than the RVs at big rental companies. That’s because they’re better maintained and they’re not constantly being rented out and driven.
- Most RV owners are individuals and families who don’t have the time to use their RVs, so they’ve chosen to share them with potential renters. It’s pretty nice knowing that you’re helping out a real person and not renting from a faceless corporation, right?
Find the Perfect RV for Rent in Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Tower Park
We hope we’ve helped you find an affordable RV rental so you can start planning your itinerary! Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Tower Park has so much to offer campers of all types, from city-dwellers looking for a quiet weekend, to outdoorsy folks wanting to explore the area’s natural wonders. Check out our RV rental page to find Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Tower Park RV rental prices for your upcoming vacation. Happy camping!