- Picnic table
- Water hookups
- 30 amp electric
View Our Rules & Policies Campsite
- 1 camping unit and 1 car per site; additional vehicles must park in overflow lot.
- Reservation includes 2 adults and 2 children (2 years old and older). Additional person fee applies. No more than 8 people per site.
- Guest fees can be found here.
- Specific campsite or cabin locations may be requested, but are not guaranteed, unless you have paid the applicable lock fee.
- Quiet hours: Sunday-Thursday 10PM-8AM. Friday and Saturday 11PM-8AM.
- Please no bicycle riding after dark; helmets recommended.
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle around the park.
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within one week of arrival
- For information on using Club Yogi™ Rewards, please visit this page.
- Three-night minimum during Memorial Day, Labor Day, and 4th of July (June 29th – July 8th).
- Wristbands must be worn at all times.
- Check-in time is 3pm. We do have an early check-in option beginning at 11am for $25, but is available only if site is vacant (i.e. nobody in the site before or after you).
Prime Season Shoulder Season 11am $50 $25 12pm $25 1pm $25
- Checkout time is 1pm. Late check-out is available for a $25 fee for persons to stay in the park and enjoy the amenities until 6pm, subject to availability on day of departure. Late access to the campsite may not be available.
- Early arrival does not guarantee site/cabin will be ready at time of arrival. Late departure does not guarantee guest will be able to stay on site/cabin until departing from the park. Early arrival/late departure only guarantees extended access to the campground and campground amenities.
- Specific campsites may be requested but are not guaranteed. While campsite type is guaranteed, campsite number is not unless you have paid the applicable lock fee.
- No tents allowed on campsites. One camping unit per site.
- Two-night minimum on all campsites.
- Pets of the registered campsite occupant are welcome, but limited to 2 pets per site. Guests or visitors may not bring pets with them. If they arrive with a pet, they will not be permitted to enter the park. Pet owners are required to bring a crate(s) for their pets and are responsible for noise and clean up. Pet must be kept on a leash and may not be left unattended at the campsite. We reserve the right to remove disruptive or hostile pets from the campground. View our Pet Waiver here.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Changing the dates of a reservation is considered a cancellation of the existing reservation and re-booking a new reservation, and will be subject to a $25 re-booking fee per cabin or campsite. Our cancellation policy varies depending timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
|2+ Weeks||1+ Weeks||Less than 1 Week|
|Non refundable $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited||Full reservation forfeited|
* All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice