- Open: Year-Round | Peak Season: 5/22 – 8/16
- 1 camping unit and 1 car per site; additional vehicles must park in overflow lot.
- Reservation includes 2 adults and 2 children (2 years old and older). Additional person fee applies. No more than 8 people per site.
- Guest fees can be found here.
- Specific campsite or cabin locations may be requested, but are not guaranteed, unless you have paid the applicable lock fee.
- We have adopted dynamic rates which fluctuate based on occupancy similar to the hotel and airline industry. With that being said, rates vary based upon availability and are subject to change with each search.
- Quiet hours: Sunday-Thursday 10PM-8AM. Friday and Saturday 11PM-8AM.
- Please no bicycle riding after dark; helmets are required under CA law.
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle around the park.
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within one week of arrival
- For information on using Club Yogi™ Rewards, please visit this page.
- Three-night minimum during Memorial Day, Labor Day, and 4th of July. Reservations with a Sunday departure during Memorial Day Weekend or Labor Day Weekend are not permitted unless made within 1 week of arrival
- Wristbands must be worn at all times.
- Check-in time is 2pm and check-out time is 1pm. We offer early and extended access for a fee. Early access (before check-in time) does not guarantee site/cabin will be ready or available at time of arrival. Extended access (after check-out time) does not guarantee guest will be able to stay on site/in cabin until departing from the Camp-Resort. Early access/extended access only guarantees access to the Camp-Resort and amenities, which requires parking in overflow. Access is based on availability – please call for info. We absolutely cannot accommodate access prior to 11am, so please plan your travel accordingly.
- Tents allowed on tent sites only. One camping unit per site.
- Two-night minimum on all campsites.
- Pets of the registered campsite occupant are welcome, but are limited to 2 pets per site. Guests or visitors may not bring pets with them. If they arrive with a pet, they will not be permitted to enter the park. Pet owners are required to bring a crate(s) for their pets and are responsible for noise and clean up. Pet must be kept on a leash and may not be left unattended at the campsite. We reserve the right to remove disruptive or hostile pets from the campground. View our pet waiver here.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
|2+ Weeks||1+ Weeks||Less than 1 Week|
|Non refundable $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited||Full reservation forfeited|
- Changes to reservation arrival or departure dates made outside of the respective cancellation window (2+ weeks) will result in a one-time courtesy change and every change made thereafter will be charged a $15 service fee.
- Changes made to decrease occupancy or pets resulting in a credit owed will result in the issuance of a Camp Credit. Camp Credit will remain active on the User Account and will expire one year from issuance.
- Reservation arrival or departure dates may not be changed inside the cancellation window.
- Payment is due in full at time of booking.
- We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Are you struggling to pay in full? Give us a call to see how we can work with you.
- Reservations will be held until check-out time on the day following your scheduled arrival. No shows will result in full forfeiture of funds.
* All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice