- Appliances: Microwave, dorm size refrigerator, coffee pot, grill
- Dishware for 4
- Additional Utensils: BBQ tools
- Full bathroom
- Table & chairs
- Queen-size bed
- Full under twin bunk bed
WHAT SHOULD I BRING
Smoking is prohibited.
Sleeps a maximum of 5 occupants. Rate includes 2 adults & 2 children.
View Our Rules & Policies Cabins
- 1 camping unit and 1 car per site; additional vehicles must park in overflow lot.
- Reservation includes 2 adults and 2 children (2 years old and older). Guest fees apply to additional persons up to max occupancy.
- Guest fees can be found here.
- Specific campsite or cabin locations may be requested, but are not guaranteed, unless you have paid the applicable lock fee.
- Please no bicycle riding after dark; helmets recommended.
- Quiet hours: Sunday-Thursday 10PM-8AM. Friday and Saturday 11PM-8AM.
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle around the park.
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within one week of arrival.
- For information on using Club Yogi™ Rewards, please visit this page.
- Three-night minimum during Memorial Day, Labor Day, and 4th of July (June 29th – July 8th).
- Wristbands must be worn at all times.
- Check-in time is 4pm. We do have an early check-in option beginning at 1pm for a $25 fee, but it is subject to availability (must call ahead).
Prime Season Shoulder Season 1pm $25 $25
- Checkout time is 11am. Late check-out is available for a $25 fee to stay in the park and enjoy the amenities until 6pm, subject to availability on day of departure. Late access to the cabin may not be available.
- Early arrival does not guarantee site/cabin will be ready at time of arrival. Late departure does not guarantee guest will be able to stay on site/cabin until departing from the park. Early arrival/late departure only guarantees extended access to the campground and campground amenities.
- Not tents allowed on cabin sites.
- Our cabins are non-smoking. An excessive cleaning fee will be assessed if policy is violated.
- Two-night minimum on all Cozy Cottages May-Sept during prime season. No minimum during shoulder.
- Three-night minimum on all Cindy Bear™ Cottages and Boo Boo™ Bungalows. Two-night minimum during shoulder.
- Pets are only allowed in Pet-Friendly cabins, so please request at time of booking. For one pet, there is a nightly fee of $10 (maximum of $40). For two pets, there is a nightly fee of $15 (maximum of $60). Pet owners are required to bring a crate(s) for their pets and are responsible for pet clean-up and noise control. Pets may not be left unattended outside. For the safety of our guests, all pets must be up to date on vaccinations. View our Pet Waiver here.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Changing the dates of a reservation is considered a cancellation of the existing reservation and re-booking a new reservation, and will be subject to a $25 re-booking fee per cabin or campsite. Our cancellation policy varies depending timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
|3+ Weeks||2+ Weeks||Less than 2 Weeks|
|Non refundable $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited||Full reservation forfeited|
* All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice