- 1 camping unit and 1 car per site; additional vehicles must park in overflow lot.
- Reservation includes 2 adults and 2 children (2 years old and older). Guest fees apply to additional persons up to max occupancy.
- Guest fees can be found here.
- Specific campsite or cabin locations may be requested, but are not guaranteed, unless you have paid the applicable lock fee.
- We have adopted dynamic rates which fluctuate based on occupancy similar to the hotel and airline industry. With that being said, rates vary based upon availability and are subject to change with each search.
- Please no bicycle riding after dark; helmets recommended.
- Quiet hours: Sunday-Thursday 10PM-8AM. Friday and Saturday 11PM-8AM.
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle around the park.
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within one week of arrival.
- For information on using Club Yogi™ Rewards, please visit this page.
- Three-night minimum during Memorial Day, Labor Day, and 4th of July (6/28 – 7/6).
- Wristbands must be worn at all times.
- Check-in time is 4pm. Early check-in is available for additional charges.We absolutely cannot accommodate arrivals prior to 11am, so please plan your travel accordingly.
- Checkout time is 11am. Late check-out is available for a $25 fee to stay in the park and enjoy the amenities until 6pm, subject to availability on day of departure. Late access to the cabin may not be available.
- Early arrival does not guarantee site/cabin will be ready at time of arrival. Late departure does not guarantee guest will be able to stay on site/cabin until departing from the park. Early arrival/late departure only guarantees extended access to the campground and campground amenities.
- Not tents allowed on cabin sites.
- Our cabins are non-smoking. An excessive cleaning fee will be assessed if policy is violated.
- Two-night minimum on all Cozy Cottages and Boo Boo™ Bungalows May-Sept during prime season. No minimum during shoulder.
- Three-night minimum on all Cindy Bear™ Cottages and Delta Deluxe Cabins. Two-night minimum during shoulder.
- Pets are only allowed in Pet-Friendly cabins, so please request at time of booking. For one pet, there is a nightly fee of $11 (maximum of $43). For two pets, there is a nightly fee of $16 (maximum of $64). Pet owners are required to bring a crate(s) for their pets and are responsible for pet clean-up and noise control. Pets may not be left unattended outside. For the safety of our guests, all pets must be up to date on vaccinations. View our Pet Waiver here.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
|3+ Weeks||2+ Weeks||Less than 2 Weeks|
|Non refundable $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited||Full reservation forfeited|
- Changes to reservation arrival or departure dates made outside of the respective cancellation window (3+ weeks) will result in a one-time courtesy change and every change made thereafter will be charged a $15 service fee.
- Changes made to decrease occupancy or pets resulting in a credit owed will result in the issuance of a Camp Credit. Camp Credit will remain active on the User Account and will expire one year from issuance.
- Reservation arrival or departure dates may not be changed inside the cancellation window.
- Payment is due in full at time of booking.
- We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Are you struggling to pay in full? Give us a call to see how we can work with you.
- Reservations will be held until check-out time on the day following your scheduled arrival. No shows will result in full forfeiture of funds.
* All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice