RV camping with all the conveniences!
- Full-hookup sites
- 50 amp service
- Sewer and water
- Fire ring
- Cement patio with furniture
View Our Rules & Policies
- 1 camping unit and 1 car per site; additional vehicles must park in overflow lot
- Reservation includes 4 people. No more than 8 people per site
- Guest fees are as follows: $12 for May 25-Sep 3. $10 the rest of the year
- Specific campsite or cabin locations may be requested, but are not guaranteed, unless you have paid the applicable lock fee
- Please no bicycle riding after dark; helmets recommended
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle around the park
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within one week of arrival
- Reservations for 2018 are subject to rate increases, and any resultant balances will be invoiced to you subsequent to the implementation of the 2018 rates
- For information on using Club Yogi™ Rewards, please visit this page.
- Three-night minimum during Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends. Four-night minimum during the 4th or July
- Wristbands must be worn at all times
- Check-in time is 3pm. We do have an early check-in option beginning at 11am for $25, but is subject to availability (must call ahead)
- Checkout time is 1pm. Late check-out is available for a $25 fee for persons to stay in the park and enjoy the amenities until 6pm, subject to availability on day of departure. Late access to the campsite may not be available.
Early arrival does not guarantee site/cabin will be ready at time of arrival. Late departure does not guarantee guest will be able to stay on site/cabin until departing from the park. Early arrival/late departure only guarantees extended access to the campground and campground amenities.
- Specific campsites may be requested but are not guaranteed. While campsite type is guaranteed, campsite number is not unless you have paid the applicable lock fee
- Two-night minimum on all campsites
- Pets of the registered campsite occupant are welcome, but limited to 2 pets per site. Guests or visitors may not bring pets with them. If they arrive with a pet, they will not be permitted to enter the park. Pet owner is responsible for noise and clean up. Pet must be kept on a leash and may not be left unattended at the campsite
Hostile dogs will be asked to be removed from the park
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Changing the dates of a reservation is considered a cancellation of the existing reservation and re-booking a new reservation, and will be subject to a $25 re-booking fee per cabin or campsite. Our cancellation policy varies depending timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date
Campsite rates include 2 adults and 2 children unless otherwise noted.
2+ Weeks – Non refundable $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit
1 + Weeks – 50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited
Less than 1 Week – Full reservation forfeited
* All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice