Our Delta Deluxe Cabins have everything you need and are perfect for families! The spacious loft space is super fun for kids, and the large kitchen provides plenty of space for everyone to enjoy a meal together.
- Place Settings: 6
- Cooking Supplies: Basic cookware
- Appliances: Oven, microwave, toaster, coffee pot refrigerator
- Additional Utensils: corkscrew/bottle opener, dishtowels, potholders, dish soap, dishcloth, dish drainer
- Full bathroom
- Table & chairs
- Private patio
- Queen-size bed
- One twin bunk bed
- Full-size sleeper sofa
- Loft space
WHAT SHOULD I BRING
PET-FRIENDLY & ADA OPTIONS
Smoking is prohibited.
Sleeps a maximum of 8 occupants (6 adults). Rate includes 2 adults & 2 children.
View Our Rules & Policies Cabins
- 1 camping unit and 1 car per site; additional vehicles must park in overflow lot.
- Reservation includes 2 adults and 2 children (2 years old and older). Guest fees apply to additional persons up to max occupancy.
- Guest fees can be found here.
- Specific campsite or cabin locations may be requested, but are not guaranteed, unless you have paid the applicable lock fee.
- Please no bicycle riding after dark; helmets recommended.
- Quiet hours: Sunday-Thursday 10PM-8AM. Friday and Saturday 11PM-8AM.
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle around the park.
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within one week of arrival.
- Reservations for 2019 are subject to rate increases, and any resultant balances will be invoiced to you subsequent to the implementation of the 2019 rates.
- For information on using Club Yogi™ Rewards, please visit this page.
- Three-night minimum during Memorial Day, Labor Day, and 4th of July (June 29th – July 8th).
- Wristbands must be worn at all times.
- Check-in time is 4pm. We do have an early check-in option beginning at 1pm for a $25 fee, but it is subject to availability (must call ahead).
- Checkout time is 11am. Late check-out is available for a $25 fee to stay in the park and enjoy the amenities until 6pm, subject to availability on day of departure. Late access to the cabin may not be available.
- Early arrival does not guarantee site/cabin will be ready at time of arrival. Late departure does not guarantee guest will be able to stay on site/cabin until departing from the park. Early arrival/late departure only guarantees extended access to the campground and campground amenities.
- Not tents allowed on cabin sites.
- Our cabins are non-smoking. An excessive cleaning fee will be assessed if policy is violated.
- Two-night minimum on all Cozy Cottages May-Sept during prime season. No minimum during shoulder.
- Three-night minimum on all Cindy Bear™ Cottages and Boo Boo™ Bungalows. Two-night minimum during shoulder.
- Pets are only allowed in Pet-Friendly cabins, so please request at time of booking. For one pet, there is a nightly fee of $10 (maximum of $40). For two pets, there is a nightly fee of $15 (maximum of $60). Pet owners are required to bring a crate(s) for their pets and are responsible for pet clean-up and noise control. Pets may not be left unattended outside. For the safety of our guests, all pets must be up to date on vaccinations.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Changing the dates of a reservation is considered a cancellation of the existing reservation and re-booking a new reservation, and will be subject to a $25 re-booking fee per cabin or campsite. Our cancellation policy varies depending timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
|3+ Weeks||2+ Weeks||Less than 2 Weeks|
|Non refundable $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited||Full reservation forfeited|
* All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice