Our Cindy Bear™ Cabins are cute, comfy and loaded with conveniences!
- Place Settings: 6
- Cooking Supplies: Basic cookware
- Appliances: Microwave, toaster, coffee pot refrigerator
- Additional Utensils: corkscrew/bottle opener, dishtowels, potholders, dish soap, dishcloth, dish drainer
- Full bathroom
- Table & chairs
- Private patio
- Linens and Towels
- Queen-size bed
- One twin bunk bed
- Full-size sleeper sofa
Items to bring: Paper towels, personal necessities, pool towels, and food. Smoking is prohibited.
View Our Rules & Policies
- 1 camping unit and 1 car per site; additional vehicles must park in overflow lot
- Reservation includes 6 people in any combination. No more than 6 people per site
- Must be 21 or older to rent campsite or cabin
- Specific campsites or cabins may be requested, but are not guaranteed, unless you have paid the applicable lock fee
- Please no bicycle riding after dark; helmets recommended
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle around the park
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within one week of arrival
- Reservations for 2018 are subject to rate increases, and any resultant balances will be invoiced to you subsequent to the implementation of the 2018 rates
- For information on using Club Yogi™ Rewards, please visit this page.
- Three-night minimum during Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends. Four-night minimum during the 4th or July
- Wristbands must be worn at all times
- Check-in time is 4pm. We do have an early check-in option beginning at 1pm for a $25 fee, but it is subject to availability (must call ahead).
- Checkout time is 11am. Late check-out is available for a $25 fee to stay in the park and enjoy the amenities until 6pm, subject to availability on day of departure. Late access to the cabin may not be available
- Specific cabin sites may be requested but are not guaranteed
- Two-night minimum on all Cozy Cottages May-Sept during prime season. No minimum during shoulder
- Three-night minimum on all Cindy Bear™ Cottages and Boo Boo™ Bungalows. Two-night minimum during shoulder
- Pets are only allowed in Pet-Friendly cabins, so please request at time of booking. For one pet, there is a nightly fee of $10 (maximum of $40). For two pets, there is a nightly fee of $15 (maximum of $60). Pet owners are required to bring a crate(s) for their pets and are responsible for pet clean-up and noise control. For the safety of our guests, all pets must be up to date on vaccinations.
Hostile dogs will be asked to be removed from the park
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Changing the dates of a reservation is considered a cancellation of the existing reservation and re-booking a new reservation, and will be subject to a $25 re-booking fee per cabin or campsite. Our cancellation policy varies depending timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date
Cabin rates include 2 adults and 2 children unless otherwise noted.
3+ Weeks – Refund less $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit
2 + Weeks – 50% of reservation issued in camp credit
Less Than 2 Weeks – Full reservation forfeited
* All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice